Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by Robin Moore Style.
Welcome home! At least that’s the feeling I hope you get every time you visit. Home is comfortable, familiar and a place that you can be yourself. I’m really excited you’re here! My goal is to provide you with a place where you can come and be inspired, get fun tips and tricks and also learn new ways to make getting dressed simple and easy. Getting dressed is something you have to do every single day, right? It can either be a thorn in your side or something you do that truly expresses who you are to the world. The color, style and fit of what you wear is “talking” before you even say a word. Let’s make sure the message you are sending is exactly what you want.
Just for fun, I am going to give you a few interesting facts about me. I think it’s exciting to learn about people’s quirks, likes, interests, etc. It gives some insight into who they really are. Maybe you can see some of my personality in these tidbits. I believe the very things that make us special can often times be seen in the way we express ourselves through clothing. So here we go…
- I’m a Louisiana girl at heart. I mean, give me all the plantations, sweet tea, Southern accents, monograms, cypress trees and front porches you can muster up. I love it all, y’all.
- I love good ole comfort food. This includes fried okra, mashed taters and gravy, cornbread, gumbo, red beans and rice. Did I mention sweet tea? Oh yeah, the tea needs to be made with real sugar, too.
- I think we ought to bring big hair back…forever.
- I secretly watch Carol Burnett reruns. My family doesn’t get it, but if you’ve watched it, you’ll know what I mean.
- I’m pretty old school. I think you ought to use your manners at all times! Make up your bed everyday. RSVP to people. Write your thank you notes. Realize sometimes you just have to bite your tongue. Lastly, be kind to people. We’re all fighting battles.
- I like Reba, Tanya Tucker, Coldplay, The Outfield, Tim McGraw, Dolly Parton, Aerosmith, Bon Jovi and everything in between. No rhyme or reason to my music. It usually just depends on my mood.
- I would describe my style as classic with a splash of color.
- I like the smell of suntan lotion, a freshly bathed baby and dinner in the crockpot.
- I laugh at the worst times, mostly because I’m nervous.
- I love the theatre! My favorite Broadway show is Wicked. Favorite movie is Grease.
- At one point in my life, I was a single mom of 4 little boys. There’s always beauty from ashes.
- I LOVE to read and learn. Lord knows I have a lot to learn.
- I don’t know everything, but I know the ONE who does.
- I am mom to 5 kids, 4 boys and 1 girl. Yep, I birthed them all.
- I really love my life! I’m not perfect, my life’s not perfect, but every day I know the sun will rise and that’s a good thing. I’m married to a great guy who is loyal, committed and a man of faith.
Anyway, I hope to learn more about each of you. I look forward to sharing all the things I know about style, closets and color. Glad you’re here…now let’s have some fun!!!